How to Get involved
Thank you for considering to participate in the FIT For Charity Run (FIT). With the tremendous support from many firms and individuals, FIT For Charity Run has grown to become a well-recognised event in the financial industry in Tokyo.
Individuals can participate in FIT through a company that has registered for FIT For Charity 2021.
To participate in FIT
There are many ways you can get involved with FIT. Online registration for 2021 has already opened.
Participate as a Sponsor / Supporter (Sponsor Firm):
- Payment of sponsorship fee (JPY500,000) and runner participation fee (JPY5,000 / runner / walker)
- Only firms in the financial or finance-related- industries can participate under this category.
- Please contact Sponsorship Team if you are interested in sponsoring firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participate as a Runner or Walker (Participant Firm):
- Payment of runner participation fee only (JPY5,000 runner / walker).
- Only firms in the financial or finance-related- industries can participate under this category. (Registration closed on June 30)
Support as a Donor (Donor):
- Provide free services or goods to support FIT preparation and during the event month.
- Any company can participate under this category.
- The Organising Committee is also looking for volunteers to assist with the planning of the event throughout the year. (Please note that there will not be on the day volunteering due to Online event this year). Participants Company are encouraged to volunteer in Organisational Committee.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Sponsor Benefits List
- Depending on the type of sponsorship, we offer various benefits (Participant Companies excluded). Please see here for details.
Payment of sponsor and participation fee:
- Please pay your sponsorship fee and / or participation fee by the respective deadline.
- Payment details (bank transfer account etc) can be found on the invoice sent by our Finance Team. Individual participants can also make credit card payments through Application registration.
- Participant fees should be combined into one fund transfer per company (indicating company name in the payor field). We do not accept individual transfer of each participant fee.
Managing Your Registration
- Firms are required to register and manage applications for their employees, families, and friends (if your firm wishes to accept families and friends).
- Participation fee is JPY 5,000 per Runner, Walker or Cyclist (in addition to any Sponsorship fees)
Due diligence materials:
- If you need to prepare due diligence materials for internal approvals of your sponsorship, please click and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will provide PDF materials for your use.
Limited to financial or financial-related firms
By becoming a Sponsor, you not only raise your company’s brand awareness but also demonstrate your commitment to local community-based initiatives.
- Sponsor: Sponsorship fee minimum of JPY 500,000 + participation fee JPY 5,000 or more per runner / walker.
We accept applications from potential sponsors who are from the financial and related-industry firms and support FIT's goals and social causes.
Payment of JPY5,000 / runner walker only
Limited to Financial or related-industry companies only
- We accept applications from potential firms who are from the financial and related-industry firms and support FIT's goals and social causes.
Difference from Sponsor / Supporter Level
- Participant Companies do not receive any brand exposure opportunities (e.g. FIT website, T-Shirt) and they cannot use the FIT name externally.
Provision of goods or free services
Any company, including non-financials, can participate.
We are looking for companies and individuals who can provide services free of charge or donate good which can be used as prizes for the charity raffle and for our top runners.
Examples of past goods and services donations
- Prizes for top participants in each category: Airline tickets, sports and event tickets, hotel/accommodation tickets, meal tickets, gifts and other vouchers etc.
- Year round: Event venue, website server / systems, event management advice, printing, interpreting, advertisement, design etc.
- We are accepting new proposals anytime!
- Exposure of your company logo or company / individual name in our press releases, official website and SNS
- Use of FIT logo on your company or individual website
- We also accept donations of goods and services from firms in the financial services industry.
- If you wish to participate in FIT but do not work in a financial / finance-related firm, please contact us to discuss. email@example.com.